Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Upcoming weddings

I want to take a moment and congratulate two of my nieces on their upcoming weddings! First, Michelle is getting married this Friday. Michelle is a veterinary radiologist in Michigan and claimed that she was never getting married. Until Joe happened, that is. ;) What a cute couple! We are planning a road trip to attend the wedding in Benton Harbor, MI at a place called the Blue Dress Barn and according to the web, there are lots of photo opportunities up there from the town itself to the lighthouse on the shores of Lake Michigan. Of course, I'm planning to take lots of pictures at the wedding itself. Good thing I just invested in a new digital camera! I bought the Fujifilm S700 and I am absolutely thrilled with it!! The picture quality is awesome. Now if I could just learn how to use all the features, I would have it made.

The next upcoming wedding is Melissa. She and Ryan will be getting married in September. This will be a tear jerker for me. I spent a lot of time with her from the time she was born until now so it will be especially hard for me to acknowledge that she is old enough to actually get married. She will be a senior at Ohio State University this fall so not only will I watch her get married, but I will also get to see her graduate from college. Gosh, that makes me feel old!

Of course, with both of them getting married, I'm already planning the gift album I will be giving them. I'll be sure to share the pictures when they are done. Speaking of albums, when was the last time you did a small album? Watch our website over the next few weeks because we are going to be introducing a whole new line of 6x6 album kits and I think you will love them! First up will be a recipe album featuring the SBI Kidz line. Want a sneak peek?? Well, here is the cover...
And if you think the cover is cute, wait until you see the inside!
That's all for today...see you again soon!
Ronda


No comments: