Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another local event

Calling all scrapbookers! The place to be November 16 &17 (if you aren't in Orlando with me!) is the Scrap For Health at the Dayton Convention Center in Dayton, OH. I've talked to these ladies several times and if I didn't already have plans, I would definitely try to make this show! Here's what their website says...
Scrap for Health combines convenient shopping for scrapbooking,
paper-crafting and rubberstamping products, classes, health education,
health screenings and evening crop parties into one weekend of fun, while we
raise $$ and awareness for women's health.

All proceeds benefit Premier Community Health, a local 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization, dedicated to building a healthier community on behalf of Premier
Health Partners through prevention, early detection and disease self-management;
focuing on issues surrounding cancer, diabes, heart and lung health.

Sounds pretty official, doesn't it? I think what it all boils down to is...come on out and enjoy your self while helping to raise funds for the very good cause! Although I won't be there this year, I'm sending them some gift certificates good for anything on my site.

For more information or to sign up, visit their site at Scrapforhealth.org

Happy scrapping and stop back soon for another coming event notice!

Ronda

No comments: