Thursday, July 10, 2008

Has anyone seen my Kidz?

Okay, I know I'm not the only one who has done this...I had several of the Chef Kidz from Scrapbooker's Buzz for one of my new kits and I've managed to "misplace" them. Now normally that wouldn't be a problem, but this time it has created quite a catastrophe. See, I posted the new "What's Cookin'?" kit last week and it was so popular that I sold out of all of the kits that I had within 4 days. That wasn't a problem until I realized that I had put the rest of the Chef Kidz someplace safe. Right now they are so safe that even I can't find them!! :*( Don't panic if you just have to have this kit, though...I've already sent Teresa an email begging her to make more Kidz for us. There may be a slight delay but hopefully this kit will be available again within the next week or two. In the meantime, be sure to check out the other new kits on the site.

If you have never seen the Special Delivery kit in person, you are missing out! It features an adorable stork and lots of mats to load up with pictures of that new baby plus some adorable baby themed ribbon sliders from Pebbles. As always, assembly is simple. We even assembled the stork for you so that you can focus on the rest of the layout.

We have also added a re-designed Florida kit and a Fish Tales kit, so be sure to check them out. If you are looking for overlays, be sure to check back often. I've added several new ones -- they are just waiting on me to scan them so I can add them to the website.

Until the next time...


Ronda

No comments: