Thursday, December 09, 2010

New Thanksgiving kit

Gosh, I've been so busy the last few weeks working on new kits that I don't even know where to start with posting about them. Guess it makes sense to start with the Thanksgiving one since that holiday just passed.

The Turkey Day kit was actually a lot of fun to design. It features Creative Imaginations paper that has nothing but turkeys so of course, I had to put turkeys in the kit! The one peeking around the title is my favorite but the pilgrim turkey is also pretty cute. I also included double-mats for all your pictures. The colors in this kit are perfect for the season -- lots of orange and brown. Not enough pictures to fill all the mats? Not a problem. Use some of the mats for your journaling! At $12.50, this kit is a steal...especially since the turkeys come pre-assembled!

Enjoy!

No comments: