Tuesday, December 18, 2007

They're here!! They're here!!

What's here? The Chatterbox Tag-alongs!! Whew! I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Last year, I couldn't keep these on the shelf so I was really upset when Chatterbox decided to discontinue them while they looked for a new manufacturer. The worst part was, they were discontinued right before Christmas. Believe me, I had some very bummed customers! Now, they are back in stock so get yours while they last.

What is the Tag-along? Well, the best way to describe it is to tell you it is a clamp-on cup and trash holder designed with scrapbookers in mind. It holds a 32 oz thermal mug that comes with the lid and straw so there's no danger of spills on your workspace. Add a ring to hang your trashbag and you have the perfect tool for all your cropping time. Not a scrapbooker? Not to worry. This unique device will clamp onto almost any table or work area. It's ideal for those who sew or quilt. It holds your drink and a bag that is convenient for all those threads that you trim. I've used a different brand of this same type item and it doesn't compare to the clamp that is on this one. My other one will slide off the table everytime I brushed against it. With this one, I've never knocked it loose.
To get yours, stop by the store and visit the "Must Haves" category or click HERE!
Happy scrapping!
Ronda

No comments: