Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

Finally, after almost two years, life has settled down enough for me to actually focus on the business again and you know what that means...NEW DESIGNS! Yep, I actually have TEN new page kits designed and lots more that are just waiting on the holidays to be over so I can clear off the counter and get back to work. I've also added new titles to the store including Graduation and more.

One of my favorite new kits is the "All Boy" kit that features Doodlebug paper (one of my absolute favorites to work with!!) and some really adorable die cuts. I've had the paper sitting on my paper rack for quite a while and just couldn't find time to work with it but I am extremely happy with the result. There is also a "matching" kit that is called "All Girl" and features lots of fun flowers on Doodlebug paper. Be sure to check out the "Child of God", "Florida" (with an awesome pink glitter flamingo!), and the new "Genuine Boy" kits.

Gotta run for now but be sure to check out the store!!

No comments: