Friday, December 19, 2008

Poems For a Page


Most people know that there is a cancer walk called the Relay For Life and of course there is the Susan G. Komen Walk For the Cure for breast cancer but there are many other walks for cancer. Our family started participating in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light the Night walk each year after we lost our mom to Lymphoma last year. Regardless of which walk you participate in, It Takes Two has a Poem For a Page that is perfect for those pictures from cancer walks. It's called I Believe in a Cure and it really touched my heart when I read it. Here are a few lines from it...

I walk because I care.
I walk to honor those who no longer can.
I run because it's one small thing I can do
to make a difference.
I can give someone the courage to go on.

This is just one of the poems that I recently added to the store so be sure to stop in and check it out. I will also be adding a new kit using their Cancer Awareness paper so be watching for it!

That's it for now...time to go work on some new kits! Happy scrapbooking!

Ronda

No comments: