Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Scrapbooker's Buzz Kids!


Okay, most of you have seen the Happy Birthday Girl Scrapbook page kit (the Boy is sold out) in my page kit section, but did you know that Scrapbooker's Buzz now has their own line of stamps with these adorable little tykes?? Well, they do and they are soooo cute!! Teresa of Scrapbooker's Buzz has done a wonderful job of putting together lots of ideas for using them, too. Just check out their gallery for tons of ideas for using the kids. They have lots of cards and scrapbook page layouts posted for you to use for inspiration.

Why am I mentioning this? Well, Teresa and I have been working together on some new projects and one of them will be out in the next few weeks. No, I'm not telling what it is but I think you are going to love it! And that's not all...we will be working together on a whole new line of page kits! Woohoo!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. We have talked about doing this for quite a while but now it's actually going to happen. For now, you will have to wait but trust me, you are going to want to watch for these new scrapbook page kits. Plus, we may even pass along a few new ideas for cards and other mini projects.

Till the next time!!

Ronda

No comments: