Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scrapbook crop in the Ohio area

Woohoo!! I'm so excited -- there is a Scrapper's Dream Vacation event practically in my backyard! If you live within a few hours of the Cincinnati airport (which we all know is in KY), you should check this out! It's the 9th Annual Heartland SDV and will be held at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport in Erlanger, KY. You pick a package based on how many days you want to crop and whether you want to stay at the hotel or not. This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy one of these crops relatively close to home. Plus, you have until May 27, 2009 to pay for it. Using their website, you can even make payments so it isn't one big payment. How's that for convenience? We all know how hard it can be to come up with the money for one of these events but Nancy and her crew make it easy for you!

If you are further south, you should look into the 11th Annual Eastern Tennessee SDV. This one is held at the MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center. Last year it was absolutelybeautiful driving down through the mountains -- all the trees were in bloom and the weather was absolutely perfect! If you are interested in this one, you had better hurry -- final balances are due by March 2, 2009.

Okay, I'm going back to work restocking for the upcoming SDVs... ;) Hope to see you there!

Ronda

2 comments:

ckota1 said...

Hello from Table 16 AKA the "trouble" table. =) Erlanger SDV

My mom, sister & I were the last ones to leave the other night, well morning...you made us some WONDERFUL stick figures!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

Ronda (Beyond Scrapbooks) said...

LOL...I know exactly who you are and I have to say it was a pleasure dealing with table 16 (and of course every other table) but you all were so much fun! If you want, send me a picture of your "wall art" and I'll feature it on the blog. It turned out so gorgeous!! Keep watching -- those are going to become regulars in the very near future. ;) Tell your mom and sister that I said thank you, too. You all were too funny!! I can hardly wait for next year -- hope you all are there!

Ronda