Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Catching Up (yet again!)

Okay, okay, I know I have been a terrible blogger lately but actually I have had a semi-good excuse. I was busy getting ready for the Scrapper's Dream Vacation in Raleigh-Durham, NC. Wow! What an awesome time!! I met lots of new people and had a wonderful time. Well, until Sunday that is. That's when I finally ventured out to my car and discovered that my back window was shattered from the heat. :O I finally got it covered with plastic and taped up and got everything loaded up and on the road. I made it home at around 3am. Oh, and did I forget to mention I got stopped for speeding on the way home, too?? Gosh, what a trip but I'm home, safe and sound and ready to go again. The next one that I will be attending will be...are you ready for this???...DISNEY! Woohoo!! I am SO excited!!

More later...

Ronda

No comments: