Thursday, July 03, 2008

Layout from a customer

I know, you aren't going to believe this but I'm actually posting yet again. ;) I'm hoping to starting posting on a regular basis so be sure to check back often or subscribe to our blog to be notified of updates.


Today's post is about a layout that one of my customers sent me. When I was at the Scrapper's Dream Event in Kingsport, Angie stopped in and shopped for kits. She mentioned that she already owned some of my kits and was telling me how much she liked them so I asked her if she would mind sharing one of them with me to post in the gallery. Once I get the gallery up on the site, I will include it there but for now, I wanted to display it in my blog. The kit is the Mom kit and features lots of cardstock and patterned paper along with the title "Moms are like Quilts". It also includes a quote about moms and why they are like quilts. I think Angie did a wonderful job!


The Mom kit is very special one to me...it was created in honor of my mother who passed away last June from complications of lymphoma. Because of this, 10% of the sales from this kit are donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society every year when we do the Light the Night Walk. Last year, our family raised $1700 for the cause. In memory of Mom, I will be doing a special offer on the website in August so be watching...you will save money while helping me raise money for a good cause.

Until next time...

Ronda

2 comments:

CeeCee said...

Wow Ronda! What a great fundraiser for LLS. We really appreciate your support. Keep up the good work!

Ronda (Beyond Scrapbooks) said...

Thanks! As I said, this charity is very dear to the hearts of my family. Mom was stage 4 when she was diagnosed and didn't last long after the diagnosis. Our hope is to eliminate this cancer so that no one else has to lose their mother to it.

Ronda